Percentage to Goal
Top Organization *Project Education Plus*
Hoops in the House Competition Starts: April 4th 2020
Competition Closes : When Chicago’s Stay-At-Home Order concludes
Accumulate a combined total of at least 250,000 minutes with the entire Hoops in the Hood network (15,000 minutes for each organization)
Credit will be given to those who tag @lisc_chicago and #hoopsinthehouse
Use popular social media sites (Instagram, Tik Tok, etc…) to organize a month long exercise challenge in order to maintain youth connection and engagement during Chicago’s COVID-19 stay-at-home order.
Hoops in the House Goals:
- Increase participant excitement for Hoops summer programming
- Increase youth involvement in marketing Hoops programming
- Build community and teamwork between Hoops participants, their communities and their organizations
- Broaden connections between youth around the cityAnyone can participate and add points to their organization, but only Hoops participants would be eligible for the individual prizes
Hoops in the House Prizes
- $100 Gift Card to the top participants who log in the most amount of minutes
- $100 Gift Card to the top social media promoters
- Additional $2000 for the organization with the most amount of minutes
- Watch your team’s progress reported weekly here on our website.
- Make sure you TAG @LISC_Chicago & include the #HoopsintheHouse hashtag to be counted!